- A Marble is a metamorphic rock formed by alteration of limestone.
- Marble floor tile are also used for both interior and exterior flooring.
- It is used in all types of commercial buildings and residential spaces.
- Used in products such as bath tubs, wash basins and souvenirs such as statues.
- Different colors of marble are red, black, white mottled and banded etc.
- Onyx is form of silicon dioxide.
- Onyx is used for different construction and decoration purpose.
- Perfect for decoration with Light.
- Easy installation and Maintenance.
- Onyx stones are very light weight and has very nice strength.
- Travertine belongs to the larger family of stone called limestone.
- Travertine can have four major finishes, polished (shiny), honed (matte), brushed and tumbled .
- Travertine is used for flooring, cladding on buildings, showers.
- Travertine stone is used in accessories such as light switch plates, vases etc.
- It is a natural stone and therefore no two pieces are the same.
- Granite is one of the most commonly used and widely occurring stones in the world.
- Granite is known for durability and permanent colour and texture.
- It is very versatile.
- Granites can be white, pink, or gray in color.
- Acc. to Mohs scale the hardness of granite leads to 60 to 65 %.